Music provided for cancer patients to soothe the mind and body.
The PYCA Inc., in collaboration with the YMCA of Montclair, NJ, will offer Live Strong, an exercise program designed by the YMCA for all cancer patients and survivors undergoing treatments.
- Cancer patients and survivors are referred into the program from the PYCA, Inc.
- This free, 12-week exercise program uses professional trainers to guide cancer patients and survivors.
- Each class is 1.5 hours in length.
- Both day and evening sessions are available.
After completion of the program, each participant will graduate and receive a certificate of completion from the YMCA.
The PYCA-I Am You, Inc. is in collaboration with ShopRite of Brookdale who donates the services of a dietician to provide sample menus and recipes for healthy and balanced diets. This program will help all cancer patients maintain healthy eating habits. The program is offered four times a year.
The PY Inc. will be collaborating with Better Life Starts Now to provide specific services for patients who have undergone chemotherapy and are in need of detoxification.
- Better Life Starts Now offers TeDivina Detox Tea which provides the following benefits:
- Cleans out the waste in your Digestive tract.
- Reduce pain and Inflammation.
- Boost your immune system & helps combats chronic disease.
- Rids the body of heavy metals & toxins.
- Detoxifies the liver.
- Increases energy and helps you to sleep better.
- Protect against food toxicity.
- Removes intestinal sludge.
- Prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Prevent high blood pressure.
- The price for a one month’s supply of TeDivina Detox Tea is $60.00
- Four teabags of TeDivina Detox, equivalent to one gallon per teabag, lasts one month.